Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Did I mention that I need to organize the Sewing room.......

Hi all, I'm back!

Alright, so in the last post I introduced myself and Matilda, and at the end I mentioned that I needed to organize the sewing room.

Well, I've been working on that on and off now and I have made some progress but we have quite a bit to go (and Halloween only two weeks away).

Let me show you want I'm up against.  These are pictures taken on Saturday after lunch.


Ok, this doesn't look to bad (except that it's a bit blurry), nothing we can't handle right?


Oooooh, not bad either, all that nice neat fabric stacked nicely and neatly in the book shelf, ooooooh.

Ok, things are looking a bit scarier, but there's Matilda! Sporting my Pirate Captain's coat (which I should get around to finishing one of these days), but that bit over on the right looks a wee bit rough....


EEEEEEE!!!!!! Run away..... That bit doesn't look fun at all, and most of those boxes are full of fabric.  Much to do, much much too much to do.

Soooo, I worked on things on Saturday and Sunday and I'm proud to report (although no pictures) that things are doing a bit better now.  You can actually move in the place and a lot of the stuffi is organized and put away.  Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get to the closet!

Just in time to have to rush a Pirate costume for the 28th at the zoo....


No comments:

Post a Comment