Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Stuff I've been working on....

So my life does not totally revolve around sewing (shocking huh?).  I also have some outside interests so while I am trying to get some photos made of some of my current projects, I thought I would share with you some of the other stuff I've been working on.

As some of you might know, I have another blog here at Blogspot.  You can find it over at
The Blue Phoenix Inn it's a blog of my current DragonLance Campaign.  It's mostly just to remind the characters from week to week (or sometime more) what is going on.  It's pretty interesting, and I hope to fill in some gaps here soon so you don't have to be a complete insider to enjoy it.

Speaking of gaming.  I stumbled on this project thanks to Reaper Miniatures  and decided to help this guy out.  He's looking for stories from GameMasters all over the world to make into a possible book.  Have a look at his website here and look for my article (currently on the front page) or look for the post entitled "One on One.... with Tammy".

Anyone that knows me knows that I really, really like Falling Skies.  I have been helping out some here and there with some articles (as of right now I have two articles posted, and two more on the way) The blog is located here.

So, that's it for right now.  I've got some stuff ready to be put up here, just need to get pictures taken of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment